View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 10:04 AM
Conservative Sage

Thanked 15,704 Times in 8,974 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Washington Post reporter caught plotting liberal agenda with billionaire George S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Big secret, People on the left gather to see about electing more people on the left. Shocker. The Free Beacon says "the organization the identities of its members and guests confidential". I don't know where they got that idea. In fact every questionable report is from the beacon and nothing from the organization that supports the beacons story. Looks like the freak Beacon is another unreliable source that makes things up and creates narratives that suit their followers but do nothing to inform thinking people. I notice the free beacons references are always other free beacons stories.

Looks like a real big secret to me

https://democracyalliance.org/
The issue is the reporter secretly participating in the meeting discarding any pretense of the objectivity claimed by the media. As usual the King of the Ignore List attacks the source of the reporting exposing the media bias to distract from the issue.
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.