View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 09:20 PM

Thanked 15,296 Times in 9,272 Posts
Post Re: Fake black activist accounts linked to Russian government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
Believe it or not, your boogyman "the right" is no more some monolithic unified entity who are all connected somehow than "the left". So why would GottaGo need to do that, when YOU'RE the one who asked if people on their right will be disgusted?
You're not recognizing the context of my post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Why wouldn't they be?
RIGHT-WINGERS ON THIS THREAD HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY ARE NOT DISGUSTED BY IT.

Ergo, rather than me talk about their opinion for why they aren't, I pose that GottaGo should take it up with them directly.
Why should a person ask a left-winger for a right-wingers' justifications when the right-winger who has that opinion is right there...

Why shouldn't they speak for themselves?
Unless the purpose of the question has nothing to do with the actual right-wingers' justifications. And I've exposed that mindset in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo
Several on this thread said no, they wouldn't be disgusted, which is correct.
So, why aren't you posing that question to them?
Probably because you don't really want to know....

Quote:
You also brought up a correct point that not all 'right' see things in one absolute way, which is what the left likes to portray. Well, in honesty, the right does the same to the left also, and both sides drive me nuts with that.
And what's amusing is Joe Shoe himself does that frequently as well...

Quote:
You'll note that F66 does not like having questions thrown back at him, he does a beautiful two-step around them.

Just because I didn't get back to the thread for a while doesn't mean what you assess.
And WHEN THE QUESTION IS RELEVANT, I address it.

Your problem is I DID ANSWER your previous questions, but not in the meaningless way you demanded.
And you still can't grasp why it's not wrong to answer a question of "what does a person / people think" by actually quoting the person / people involved.

And regarding your meaningless assignations pertaining to my addressing the last question on this thread. In last posting history, I posted (in chronological order):
* Post #10 on this thread on 10/10.
* One other post in another thread on 10/13
* Then I posted post #14 in this thread
So this pretense that I was avoiding the question is stupid. I just haven't posted in a while...
Of course, neither of you is going to have the honesty to admit that.
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by foundit66; 10-16-2017 at 02:25 PM..