View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 02:13 PM
Sanity is overrated.

Thanked 9,167 Times in 5,696 Posts
Default Re: How 90% of American Households Lost an Average of $17,000 in Wealth to the Plutoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Do you get that you keep ASSUMING that the worker has done nothing more to deserve more of that pool...
... but you have never questioned if the CEO has done anything to deserve a 1,000% increase?

And as I stated before (but you ignored), the average American worker is what I'm talking about.
They are one of the hardest working, most productive workers on the planet.

U.S. Workers World's Most Productive
Americans Work 25% More Than Europeans, Study Finds

So QUIT WITH YOUR ATTACKS that they haven't earned it.

I've also presented this study before too.
The Highest-Paid CEOs Are The Worst Performers, New Study Says
But let me guess. You don't give a damn about whether the CEOs earned it, do you...
You keep leaving something out, conveniently. I've also said that those who do something to improve themselves, or improve the company, or both, earn more.

I could care less what someone else earns. I know for a fact that my predecessor here earned more than I do. So what - I'm comfortable with what I make, and that's what matters. If someone were to come into my position today, and be paid more for it, then I guess I didn't perform up to expectations, and that's on me.

This whole thing about what someone else earns is a rather manufactured (here's a liberal phrase for ya) poutrage.

If a person doesn't earn what they think their worth, without comparing themselves to someone else who likely has a whole different education/experience/attitude, then they should inquire why and/or find a company that does value their worth.

When there are fewer employers hiring than employees available, the market goes down. Adjust. Make yourself more valuable.