03-20-2017, 01:09 PM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Thanked 9,795 Times in 7,624 Posts
Re: ISIS Ideology, did you know
Originally Posted by ShivaTD
I find the following facts to be of interest.
- Rationalizes Right to Exist based upon historic religious-political state.
- Recruits foreigners to participate in it's cause.
- Has committed acts of terrorism.
- Believes in the Right of Conquest to acquire territory,
- Committed acts of local genocide.
- Participated in murder in foreign countries.
- Denies right of political sovereignty to people in territories it occupies by force.
- Oppresses those subjected to it's authority by force.
Based upon this short list of criteria we be unable to identify whether we're talking about ISIS in Syria-Iraq or about Zionists in Israel.
Does this have any base or point?
“Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.”