03-20-2017, 01:09 PM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Thanked 9,903 Times in 7,712 Posts
Re: ISIS Ideology, did you know
Originally Posted by ShivaTD
I find the following facts to be of interest.
- Rationalizes Right to Exist based upon historic religious-political state.
- Recruits foreigners to participate in it's cause.
- Has committed acts of terrorism.
- Believes in the Right of Conquest to acquire territory,
- Committed acts of local genocide.
- Participated in murder in foreign countries.
- Denies right of political sovereignty to people in territories it occupies by force.
- Oppresses those subjected to it's authority by force.
Based upon this short list of criteria we be unable to identify whether we're talking about ISIS in Syria-Iraq or about Zionists in Israel.
Does this have any base or point?
“When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.”