I find the following facts to be of interest.
- Rationalizes Right to Exist based upon historic religious-political state.
- Recruits foreigners to participate in it's cause.
- Has committed acts of terrorism.
- Believes in the Right of Conquest to acquire territory,
- Committed acts of local genocide.
- Participated in murder in foreign countries.
- Denies right of political sovereignty to people in territories it occupies by force.
- Oppresses those subjected to it's authority by force.
Based upon this short list of criteria we be unable to identify whether we're talking about ISIS in Syria-Iraq or about Zionists in Israel.
"Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president," John D. Gartner PhD
Professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University Medical School.
Gartner states Trump's public behavior meets the diagnostic criteria for "malignant narcissism" which include anti-social behavior, sadism, aggressiveness, paranoia and grandiosity. "Alternative Facts" refers to the delusional world of Donald Trump.