View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 04:21 PM
professional curmudgeon

Thanked 18,612 Times in 11,938 Posts
Default Re: Somali pirates drown as they flee with ransom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
Did I understand the embolden correctly, I wonder?

Hi Kirk. might I ask you this...

Could you provide a link to prove the statement in bold print, please. As this is the first I believe most everyone has heard that we have so much oil and it is ever being renewed!

I mean people in the know write about our lost of everything we gained in today's world if we don't start using this substance a bit wiser.

What is underlined just needs a person to think, 1, when this period was on the surface of our planet and the period it began to be covered over by nature.
2, Lastly the period it took to over cover what was once the surface which is now close to 5 miles under new surfaces.

Crazy left wingers are teaching our kids the lie to this day about dinosaurs and oil.

At least this is how I see it... I might be wrong and can learn if so..
Here's a link to the theory that crude oil is NOT organic.....BTW it was a Russian theory. Them damn russkies.

Of course the left wing partisan media will never tell the truth about crude oil, they just repeat the lie that it came from dead dinosaurs.

World Messenger: Crude Oil - organic or non-organic?

OH, as to the OP, I'm glad the pirates got what they truly deserve. To bad the money went down with them.

Donald Trump
The Following User Says Thank You to MrLiberty For This Useful Post: