View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 10:20 AM
Buckle-up Buttercup

Thanked 8,454 Times in 4,955 Posts
Default Re: Trump faces lawsuit for violating Constitution two days after taking oath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
I'm just a poor country boy who grew up in flyover country and do not claim to have one of the highest IQ's around as some on this forum claim, so how about helping me out?

It's my understanding that lawsuits get filed in courts. Overseen by judges. Who rule. If the parties still disagree, the case move up.
All true here...

Quote:
Am I wrong? While I was sleeping did a new rule become law and suits are now adjudicated in DNC headquarters by a panel made up of Miley "I always do what I say" Cyrus, Madonna "I gonna burn down the White House" and Nancy "We have to pass this so we can see what's in it" Pelosi.

Where you are wrong is that you presume THIS President has any influence on the outcome of the case or who hears it.

Trump appointees will not be able hear the case either because they will have been appointed too late, or they will be conflicted out.

So there are no "consequences" of the election in relation to this case.

You get the respect you give. And if you're a Republican, you b*tch about paybacks being a b*tch. So sorry you're mad your guy is getting the respect you gave ours, Snowflakes.
The Following User Says Thank You to dabateman For This Useful Post: