View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 12:54 AM

Thanked 9,178 Times in 5,873 Posts
Default Re: Obama urged Clinton to concede on election night

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
hillary is still salivating the thought of sitting in the White House. I would bet that all the money raised by Jill Stein for recounts in the three states came from her and/or her big money donors. Stein miraculously has raised more money for her recount than she did for her own election. That should tell people something.
You know, I was going to make a comment, but you were right Mr. Liberty. Stein raised far less than the fundraising for the recount.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...mpaign_finance

How she got this money though? I could see it your way, but I can also see a lot of people on her and Johnson's side regretting taking a healthy enough sliver of of the progressive and youth vote to help Trump win. They're throwing money at what they think is a last ditch effort to turn this thing around. Probably won't work, but it's their right to try.
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
The Following User Says Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post: