View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 03:36 AM
I am the 53%

Thanked 1,178 Times in 770 Posts
Default Re: A Handy Guide For Liberals Who Are Suddenly Interested In Gun Ownership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
You only hear what you want to hear.
What do you hear in your echo chamber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Maybe you could tell me exactly what Hillary actually said with a link.
Geez, Mikeyy. Did you even try to learn about your candidate?

Quote:
Clinton, Oct. 16, 2015: Now communities have done … gun buyback programs. But I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level if that could be arranged. Remember I know after the terrible ’08 financial crisis, one of the programs that President Obama was able to get in place was cash for clunkers. Remember that? Getting them off the road. It was partly a way to get people to buy new cars, ’cause we want more economic activity, it was partly a way to get old models, that were polluting too much, sort of off the road. So I think that is worth considering. I do not know enough detail to tell you how we would do it, or how it would work, but certainly the Australian example is worth looking at.
I'll let you read up on the Australian "buyback" program. You tell me how that's compatible with the 2A.