View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Administrator

Thanked 36,955 Times in 20,938 Posts
Default Re: Beck A Ratings Giant.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
He must be hanging to close to O'Reilly. He was already found guilty of sexual inappropriate behavior
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Who was?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Why, when asked who was found GUILTY, you show me an article that shows no one was found GUILTY of anything?...

Did you read your own article?...

The case was SETTLED OUT OF COURT...

That means NO ONE was found GUILTY...

Quote:
The out-of-court settlement came on the eve of a courtroom fight over audiotapes, reports CBS News Correspondent Kelly Cobiella.

O'Reilly lawyer Ronald Green had said he believed there were tapes of conversations between the two and asked a court to compel Mackris to produce them so they could be played publicly.

"I know that he does not fear what is on the tapes," Green said at the time.

O'Reilly told his viewers Thursday night, "This matter has caused enormous pain, but I had to protect my family, and I did. All I can say to you is please do not believe everything you hear and read."

Shortly before "Factor" aired, O'Reilly's lawyer Green, issued a statement saying the cases and claims had been withdrawn and all parties agreed there was no wrongdoing by O'Reilly, Mackris or Mackris' lawyer Benedict Morelli.
So the correct answer to the question "Where was O'Reilly found GUILTY of sexual inappropriate behavior?", your answer is "Nowhere except my partisan mind."...