View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,630 Times in 1,920 Posts
Default Re: Beck A Ratings Giant.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
I don't have cable and I don't listen to talk radio, but I know from the posts here that Glen Beck gets under the skin of the lefties. And even though they are doing whatever they can to break him, he is becoming a ratings giant.

================================================== ========

Big Beck: Goes over 3 million viewers, beats O’Reilly in demo: Cable News Ratings for Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Posted on 27 August 2009 by Robert Seidman

Though a little scandal might alienate advertisers, it’s pure ratings gold. Last night Glenn Beck had over 3 million viewers at 5pm, second only to O’Reilly for the night. But, Beck had more 25-54 viewers than O’Reilly (888K to 876K). I don’t watch or really even care about the cable news wars, but still…wow. Even though Beck airs before primetime, when there are fewer people watching TV, he had the most 25-54 viewers in the cable news world for the night.
Although I consider him a circus freak, he's nothing more than a typical right wing liar.

He called Obama a racist, which is a joke.

That's why he's being boycotted.

And the people that are calling for the boycott say that all he has to do to end it, is to back up what he's said with facts. So far, he hasn't done it. Which is typical for all the clowns of Fix News. They shoot their mouth off without any proof of what they say is true.