View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 11:08 AM

Thanked 15,296 Times in 9,272 Posts
Post Re: 'I Do Not Construe Homosexual Rights As Human Rights' Says GOP Human Rights Subco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
Dude, you are the KING of pointing things out on the side.
Gawd Joe. Moving the goalposts again.
I am not complaining that you pointed something out on the side.
I am pointing out YOU STARTED that comment, and then later you play stupid and pretend you didn't.
THAT is the problem. You playing stupid when it comes to YOU starting the discussion on claiming gays were pursuing marriage because we needed it to be happy.
YOU started that strawman argument. not any gay person. THAT is the point that was being made.

Quote:
I know! I've got to start remembering more often that one can't assume you will be aware of the obvious.
Yet again, you make a mistake.
You blame others.

And your retort is incredibly idiotic when you were assuming other people's motivations.
It's not a situation of "aware of the obvious".
You were WRONG when you proclaimed gays were pursuing marriage because they needed it to be happy.
That's not an "obvious" situation. You were wrong.

Quote:
I did your two you posted, just for you and your sensibilites!
And that's the last we'll see you comment on straight marriage until the next time this myopic fixation is pointed out.
At the end of the day, heterosexuals have over 1,000 rights and privileges. That's something they have voted in individually or in small groups for themselves over MANY decades. Centuries.

And all the while this continues to happen, you will not have one iota of comment.
They'll continue to grow the number of their rights and privileges.
But you won't say one word on any of them.
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by foundit66; 02-04-2015 at 04:52 PM..