View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 04:10 AM

Thanked 9,178 Times in 5,873 Posts
Default Re: Ridiculous Fox News Claim of the Day: Reason Caused the Holocaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
B*llsh*t. Giving way to something doesn't mean it's a necessary part of any freakin' chain. You're making crap up now and stretching this to hysterical proportions. That or you don't know what "gave way" means.

You can twist and defend this all you want as long as you understand Fox News never made the claim and Nance did not say reason led to the Holocaust.
She didn't say it directly; BUT (And this requires a big but), the way she phrased that sentence, and given the fact that the topic had nothing at all to do with moral relatvism or the holocaust, Nance was most certainly hitting the connection she made up out of the blue with a very large "ImplyImplyImply" hammer. I can't read her mind, yet , but given her worldview I think she seems like the kind of person that sees "reason" as a codeword for anti-religion and relativism, something to oppose according to her own ultra-conservative Christian outlook on life.

I could be wrong though.
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
The Following User Says Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post: