View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:15 AM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 11,843 Times in 7,741 Posts
Default Re: Man Kills Himself & Family Because Obama Might Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel Dog View Post
Of course not, but I'm going to guess they interviewed her, and other family and friends.
DING! DING! DING!

There you go,the police,eventually got around to interviewing Maggie,a friend of the family for 25 years. How about that and she confirmed there was an Obama "connection",that's what I was saying all along!

Here's what Maggie said in bold....

Quote:
Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a family friend has revealed.

A confidante of the family for the past 25 years has spoken to MailOnline about the strength and grace of the Peterson family, as well as the torment that plagued Albert which drove him to shoot dead his wife Kathleen and his two sons Christopher and Mathew at their suburban home in DC on Sunday.

A history of mental illness, the loss of a dear uncle, and a growing fear of Obama winning a second term in the White House took its toll on the mind of Mr Peterson, a wealthy defense contractor, the friend said.

‘He just did not want his kids inheriting this mess,’ Maggie L, who did not wish to reveal her last name, told MailOnline. ‘Sometimes we thought he might take his own life when he was so depressed. We never thought he would take Kathie’s.’
You dont need to show me why,all you are doing is reinforcing my point. The guys politics were unusually passionate,Albert was struggling with mental illness Pre Obama and it grew worse at the thought of Obama receiving a second term. It only seems logical that he would be concerned about his children's future as well. It took some time for the police to learn all of this for themselves, they had no idea of this when they arrived at the crime scene. Maggie,a friend of the family for 25 years "already" knew about all of this from "day one" but the police did not know all of this and their investigation (later) confirmed what she said.The Freudian lapse is on your part not mine. I thought that it would take a sworn statement on Maggie's part to convince you but all it took was the police to interview her to convince you that her statements were indeed valid. We tried to tell you all along that even a biased story and ...all news agencies are biased...can report news that is fundamentally true. That was the thrust of the argument,we admitted early on that the guys who delivered the news were biased...so what?,all news services are biased but the fundamental aspects of the story seem to be correct and now you can see it for yourself..

No,they would not know about the emails when they first arrived at the scene and they wouldn't know anything about Peterson's political leanings when they first arrived. They needed to talk to Maggie and other friends of the family and that takes time. They learned about these things later,perhaps much later. So the story ended up being true,Peterson killed his family and himself and his political passion was proven to be a "contributing" factor as he was additionally upset with the prospect of another Obama term.

Thank you for going through all that unnecessary work but you could've spared yourself some time by just accepting a story as fundamental true even though the reporting was biased like all news services are. It takes you a while to catch on but I'm glad you now see the fundamental truth of this sad story, that I and others, tried repeatedly to point out to you in this thread.

Now you can just keep on a "spinnen" this story trying to prove some awkward and semantically inane point but most of us accept the stories key points as fundamentally true. Out of courtesy I replied to your post,we've both made our points and to go on would be beating a dead horse. If you want to give the dead horse a few more whacks that's your prerogative but I'm done with this thread..