View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Buckle-up Buttercup

Thanked 8,454 Times in 4,955 Posts
Default Re: Where is the Outrage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
Where is the outrage from the media for the poor response from the government, i.e. obama? Where are the reporters pouncing on obama for not providing immediate relief for the storm victims?

I pulled a few headlines from Drudge, yet I fail to see the MSM elites going after obama.

Obama seeks votes as complaints mount over storm response...

Devastated residents lash out at Bloomberg during unannounced visit...

'I feel like a victim of Hurricane Katrina'...

Chaos reigns at free gas fiasco...

Frenzy...

Fear of the Dark...

FEMA Out Of Water, No Delivery Until Monday...

Residents arm up: Bats, machetes, shotguns...

'It's Like The Wild West'...

'Anarchy in Queens'...

obama has ****ing failed yet again and the media is no where to be found. People are dying and eating out of dumpsters and FEMA can't deliver any more water until Monday, and yet obama gets another pass from the media. How ****ing sad for this country that we have an incompetent ******* sitting in the White House.
Because you pulled it from Drudge. Who makes up whatever he wants, blows things totally out of context, and is desperate to make a point, not report news.

Sandy is nothing close to Katrina. When it is, when Obama gets anywhere close to Bush's failure there, let me know...

Until then, you can keep the faux outrage.

You get the respect you give. And if you're a Republican, you b*tch about paybacks being a b*tch. So sorry you're mad your guy is getting the respect you gave ours, Snowflakes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dabateman For This Useful Post: