View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:24 AM
Administrator

Thanked 33,272 Times in 19,339 Posts
Default If all rightwing pundits had one neck, I'd hack it though

From Daily Kos...The same folks who held a convention where every Democratic presidential candidate (except one) showed up to kiss-ass...

Remember...The Left wants to hold hands and sing kumbaya...

If all rightwing pundits had one neck, I'd hack it though

Quote:
This will be about mostly right wingnut pundits. It will have profanity, Ideas/images that will upset you. Bad spelling, horrible gammer, disgusting punctuation. So if the F word shivers your timbers, or a misplaced semi-colon is like fingernails along a blackboard. Then I suggest you move on to another blog. Cavet Empty

If god can give Robert Novak a brain tomour then why cant he give all of them one. I'm sure they annoy the **** out of him. I've heard that novak is called the prince of darkness. Hes just an vile slimey crumudgeon. Prince of Darkness? Too flattering by a long shot. But hes got his now and is out of the picture. Good riddence. A question? If your a liberal/democrat asked to appear on fox news. Dosnt that make you a lame by definition? Its like the old saying. If your in a poker game and you dont spot the sucker in the frist 30 minutes, you are the sucker. I dont understand why anyone(liberal/democrat) would agree to go on that channel.You would just be used as a punching bag. If you've actually watched Hannity and Doormat you know what I mean. I used to listen to a lot or wingnut radio, but it gets boring after a while. If your not one of the converted being preached at is just annoying. No dissenting voices are allowed. Anyone who makes a valid point is accused of being a seminar caller. Like I need to go to class to refute thier bull****. Was there ever such a thing as a right wing radio seminar? Wingnut radio is only successful because they give it away. If I'm the general manager for a radio station, why would I hire local talent, who needs to be paid in actual dollars with benifits ect. when I can get the syndicated wingnut by giving up a few minuets of time each hour for them to sell ads. Air america failed beacuse they didnt give away there programming. Of course I could be wrong. And I was certinatly ready to listen. They had great talent; Randi Roades case in point.
Comes complete with a poll...

You can cut the love with a knife, eh...