View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 04:11 AM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 26,346 Times in 18,864 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Israel okays 28 new settlement buildings, despite freeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
If I was President, this is how I would deal with fascist Israel:
  • Stop using our veto power in the UNSC to protect them from resolutions made in response to Israel's wanton disrespect for international law and crimes against humanity
  • Freeze all weapons shipments indefinately
  • Freeze all Israeli assets in US banks
  • Outlaw AIPAC in the US
  • Send a carrier group to the waters off the Gaza coast and begin a humitarian air-lift of basic goods and medical supplies to the people of Gaza in order to end this illegal blockade Israel has kept for the last 2 years
  • Tell Israel they have 72 hours to end the blockade of Gaza, or we will end it for them
  • Issue a warning to all muslim countries in the ME not to take advantage of our temporary position in regards to Israel and that any attack on Israel will be treated as an attack upon the United States and we will act accordinly
Tell Israel this will be our policy for the next 90 days. After which if they still have forces in the OPT, the US, Russia and China will all send a mechanized division each to forcibly drive the Israeli's back to Israel. Then we will demolish that obscene Berlin Wall, set up a DMZ along the Green Line and shoot any mother-****er that enters it from either side.

For any Israeli's that want to live in the former occupied territories, they can get visa's from the Palestinian government, just like any other foreigner living in another country.

This would also have the added benefit of ending 90% of the terrorism directed at the US, giving the Palestinian's a sovereign nation and remaining Israel's ally as a democratic nation.
Only I was always under the assumption Israel controlled a good bit of our wealth, making it difficult to oppose them.